Milan, 6 november 2018
MiCo - Milan Congress - Hour: 10:00 / 18:00
Structured data is the ultimate frontier of advanced “on page” SEO Modelling: search engines rely on it to understand what a page is about.
There is a lot of talk about Structured Data in the shape and form of Rich Snippets, but far less information is available about the underlying principles.
This workshop offers a detailed and complete overview of the topic.
Participants will get answers to the fundamental questions:
- What is Structured Data?
- How do we define Structured Data?
- Why is it so important for your website?
- Which are the benefits of structured data?
- Do schema.org and Structured Data help SEO?
- How does structured data work?
- What are Schemas?
- How is Structured Data implemented?
- How can I add structured data to my website?
- What is JSON-LD and how does it work with Structured Data?
Thanks to the considerable amount of experience in 23 years of professional activity, Sante will address these complex topics in a simple and straight forward language which is easily understandable to a digital marketing audience in need of actionable, straight forward methods to analyse a website and decide how to add structured data to a website.
This is a practical workshop that will help you leapfrog your website into the age of Augmented Intelligence.
- Introduction to Linked Data & The Semantic Web
- Tools and language in Semantic Modelling
- The “AAA” axiom: reducing uncertainty by disambiguating
- Vocabularies and Ontologies: what they are and how they are used
- Conceptual modelling of a website
- Entity mapping
- How to create a knowledge graph for your website
- Real life examples, interactive work sessions on websites for Travel and recreation, Services, Business and Industrial segments
Who Should Attend
This workshop provides participants with the most innovative and advanced applied knowledge in the field of structured data and semantic search. The format and content are ideal for professionals who are seeking actionable knowledge and a pragmatic approach to structured data.
This workshop best suited for:
- Webmasters and web designers
- Digital Marketers
- Content Creation Professionals
- Social Media Marketing Managers
- Digital Strategists who work on the design and development of websites
Knowledge in software or programming expertise are not required.
Sante Lives and works in Italy out of L’Aquila, a small medieval town close to Rome.He has an engineering degree, has worked for major aerospace organizations including the European Space Agency (Noordwijk - Netherlands), and has been working on the web since the very beginning of the commercial World Wide Web in 1994.With over 20 years of hands on experience, Sante has reviewed and optimized hundreds of websites and successfully cooperated with small local companies and large muti-national corporations, offering a wide spectrum of expertise essential to the success of a project.Sante is a seasoned bi-lingual web marketing consultant offering services in organic placement, semantic search, paid search, and content creation, in both English and Italian.Sante regularly attends and speaks at a number of search marketing conferences in Europe and teaches SEO and web technology related courses. Sante is the Majestic Brand Ambassador to Italy.
Disdetta e Termini di cancellazione
Puoi annullare la tua partecipazione comunicando la disdetta al nostro ufficio fax al numero +39 06 85 35 42 52 o via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org entro martedì 12 settembre 2018. La tua iscrizione sarà rimborsata meno una penale di 100 €.+iva Le cancellazioni dopo martedì 12 settembre 2018 non sono rimborsabili. È possibile trasferire la registrazione in un’altra persona in qualsiasi momento fornendo un’autorizzazione scritta.